How we helped Sterling Holidays make a resounding recovery after pandemic
Client: Sterling Holiday Resorts Limited
Project: Website Traffic
Solutions: Search Engine Optimisation Strategy
Sterling Holiday Resorts faced a decline in website traffic, particularly on their booking platform, amidst fierce competition from online travel agencies and established hotel chains. Existing brands dominated search results, making it challenging for Sterling to attract the necessary traffic. There was also confusion regarding Sterling's target customer segment, exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic's impact on search volumes.
We devised a comprehensive SEO strategy over the course of a year to address Sterling's challenges.
Apart from hygiene aspects, the plan included:
- Reworking the FIT Blog
- Upgrading content and presentation of offers & packages
- Integrating the Blog with the website URL · Resolving H1 Tags issues · Addressing search console issues (core web vitals) · Optimising Blogs for SEO · Upgrading the footer with comprehensive resort links
- Website traffic increased by 113.04%
- Unique visitors grew by 109.63%
- Transactions experienced a remarkable surge of 237.80%
- Revenue witnessed an extraordinary rise of 481.03%